Dr. Colin Henderson is married to Joni and has four children to keep him busy. He is a writer, speaker, coach and creator within the chiropractic profession. He has been in practice since 1996 and launched Chiropractic Handprint in 2014 out of a desire to see other Chiropractors step into their unique identity and discover that the practice of their dreams was always inside of them.
Optimistic Quote – Affirmation
“Who you are speaks so loudly I can’t hear what you’re saying.” – RW Emerson
Top Three Core Values
- When you’re there BE THERE and work your butt off (train, prepare, refine, read, build relationships) but when you’re not there BE NOT THERE.
- Seek first to understand. (Steven Covey) There is no more powerful way to build relationships than to genuinely want to understand.
- Practice like every patient is your Mom. She’ll always call you on your BS.
Dr. Henderson experience intense levels of frustration and rejection in his first years of Chiropractic practice.
- Relax and have fun in practice.
- Take care of one person at a time.
Resources & Links
The Cause Within You, Matthew Barnett (book)
ChiroThot Leaders, Dr. Chris Zaino (podcast)