Dr. Tim McFadden earned his degree in Chiropractic at the prestigious Fountainhead of Chiropractic, Palmer College, in Davenport, Iowa. Dr. Tim received an MBA education from University of Phoenix after graduating from Brigham Young University with a degree in English.
After his studies at Palmer, Dr. Tim had the opportunity to train with one of the leaders in the NUCCA technique in Coupeville, Washington before branching out and establishing two successful upper- cervical clinics in the Pacific Northwest.
Dr. Tim devotes much of his time to achieving excellence in QSM3 through study and by attending conferences to improve his understanding and skills.
He is amazed by the body’s ability to adapt and heal, and dedicated to the advancement of the spinal correction. He loves educating others about the importance of spinal care.
Prior to becoming a Chiropractor, Dr. Tim spent 15 years in the high-tech industry. A high-stress job helped introduce Dr. Tim to chiropractic.
After receiving great results through chiropractic care and learning more about this amazing healing art, Dr. Tim was convinced that this was his true path in life.
He moved his family to Iowa and completed his schooling at Palmer.
He loves sports, great books, good music and the many opportunities to serve his family and his church.
- Sometimes, things happen in your life. How you respond to those things makes a big difference. Check out how Dr. Tim pushed through the difficult times and came out on the other side.
- “You can get what you want out of life by helping other people get what they want out of life.” Find out how Dr. Tim used this philosophy to enhance the chiropractic experience.
- To the younger Dr. Tim: don’t sleep. Do the work, don’t rely on anything you think you have. It’s going to be a struggle, but look up and don’t look down. Find people that you resonate with to help things happen smoother.
- This can help anyone coming out of chiropractic college, not just the younger Dr. Tim!
- The book 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey, is an invaluable resource, as is another book by Stephen Covey: Principle-Centered Leadership