Mary Flannery, DC is a chiropractor, an educator, a professional marketer and the creator of The Art of Story Project.
The Art of Story Project offers online classes to professionals who are seeking to improve their ability to communicate by integrating the timeless craft of storytelling. Storytelling touches people’s hearts and minds and allows shift to occur. As an upper cervical patient, Mary is thrilled to apply storytelling to the upper cervical world.
Mary became a chiropractor although she had originally trained for a career in writing, marketing and communication. After practicing in Wisconsin and Iowa, Mary made an unusual choice to serve the profession and her passions by working exclusively in chiropractic college enrollment for the past 10 years. Mary is currently the Dean of Enrollment at Life Chiropractic College West where she has lead the recruitment and outreach team to substantial growth.
The biggest gap in life is the gap between knowing and doing.
The amazeballs challenge is how you will close that gap drastically in 30 days
Steps to Amazeballz:
- Register online for FREE resources at http://theartofstoryproject.com/amazeballz/
- Check inbox for email and follow instructions to build your own amazeballz challenge plan
- Post your personal amazeballz plan online in social media
- Post your daily progress online (in your normal social media channels and in private amazeballs group on facebook)
- Do the work and start playing bigger every day. You are amazeballz!
Amazeballz FAQ; http://theartofstoryproject.com/amazeballz/the-amazeballz-faq/
Blog post from first amazeballs challenge: http://theartofstoryproject.com/the-five-most-impactful-things-i-learned-from-the-amazeballz-challenge/
Mary’s Facebook feed for examples of amazeballs challenges: https://www.facebook.com/mary.flannery
Amazeballz on Twitter: @AmazeballzCHLG